WHY DO I NEED A GOOD INVENTORY/POS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION? PART 2
No good retailer Operates Without POS Solutions
Any Good point of sale system will have built-in inventory management software. This is essential for any small business,to ensure you get the right stock at the right time. Inventory management systems allow you to make intelligent ordering decisions based,not only on stock available,but also on buyer behaviour and historical data.Believe me Point of sale solutions should have one central database that is real-time,accessible and provides automatic updates. At upcoming training you get FISRT hand knowledge of system requirements and importance of having a central server. Also, a good POS solution should have the ability to provide meaningful reports,which will enable small businesses to make better-informed business decisions. You will learn the advantage of a computerized POS system over a cash box or a cash register. The software lets you analyze sales in different ways,such as by SKU (item sold),time periods,promotions, by store if you have more than one, or even by sales clerk.
Please Note This Is A Paid Event.
On behalf on Computer Village HUB (CVHUB Team), I wish to formally invite you to an exciting edition of CVHUB Training/Workshop.
Theme for this training is INVENTORY & POS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION.
During this training, you’ll learn how to effectively manage your business using a simplified ERP solution that manages your business effectively, and giving it a more professional look. This is the most simplified ERP solution in town and doesn’t require a university degree to understand.
The solution helps to synchronize your Inventory and Point of Sales (POS) for your daily business transaction. During the training, we’ll be introducing you to an inventory and POS software to effectively help manage your day-to-day business activities. The features of the inventory and POS applications are:
Ordering and Receiving
– Create purchase orders and email directly to vendors
– Maintain a database of customers and suppliers
– Set low-level warnings so you know when to reorder
– Update item quantities when orders are received
– Monitor and report stock levels, costs and averages
– View inventory levels by location, category or overall
– Product history shows when items were received or sold
– Import current inventory with a .csv file
Scan in barcodes to add new items
– Add notes,URLs and photos to item descriptions
– Group items into categories for organized stock control
– Set sales units for items sold by weight or in bundles
– Integrates with other business programs to maintain inventory data across all aspects of your business
Manage Users and Locations
– Transfer stock between locations
– Web access allows users in different locations to log in
– Assign appropriate access levels to different users
– Mobile access to the program through the web interface (e.g., iPhone, Android)
– Manage multiple businesses simultaneously
Point of Sale (POS) Solution
This provides businesses with a cash register system that makes the checkout process quicker and more accurate. This is exactly similar to systems used in supermarkets, stores and pharmacy shops around.
– Records sales transactions quickly and easily
– Generates and prints professional looking receipts
– Supports receipt printers that use roll paper
– Works with touch screen terminals and barcode scanners eliminating the need for mouse or keyboard input
– Manages item pricing and offered discounts
– Reports to analyze sales by salesperson or by item
– Integrates with Inventoria to maintain inventory data and quantities across all aspects of your business
– Data backup/restore feature to keep data safe
– Installs and ready for printing in less than a minute
– Designed to be very easy to use for day-to-day operation
Benefits For Attendees:
Free Dr Web security Space 1Pc + 1yr
Free *Installation* of the Inventory & POS Apps on Your Laptop.
Free Breakfast & Lunch.
VENUE: 4, Pepple Street (FKI Plaza), Beside Zenith Bank, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.
Early Bird = ₦18,000.00
Payment at the venue = ₦25,000.00
Account Name – CVHUB4AFRICA
Account number – 6060374719
Bank – Fidelity Bank
Pls send the copy of your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Final Parting Word:
*Learning is the beginning of wealth…Learning is the beginning of health..Learning is the beginning of spirituality.Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.*
*The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge,for the ears of the wise seek it out.*
For enquiries; please call 08080808585; 07032987578
Website : http://cvhub4africa.com