WHY DO I NEED A GOOD INVENTORY/POS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION? PART 1.
THINK SAFETY, THINK GOOD INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
Inventory represents a cost to your business that has yet to be realised as revenue. Controls are necessary to safeguard inventory and protect this investment. Storage and Security measures should work to limit damage or spoilage of items and to prevent customer or employee theft. Restrict access to storage areas to authorised employees only and place high-priced inventory into locked cabinets or secure storage facilities. Technology such as alarms,locking systems and security doors can reduce incidents of internal theft and break-ins. In addition,the use of security cameras can discourage employees from attempting to steal and will also help to identify offenders if theft do occur.
THINK GOOD REPORTING, THINK GOOD INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Inventories represent a significant portion of the assets of many companies. Therefore,how inventories are measured and reported is important in determining the financial performance and position of an organisation. Leveraging technology will optimise inventory management allowing you to gather timely,accurate and transparent data to generate reliable financial and operational results.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PAID EVENT.
On behalf on Computer Village HUB (CVHUB Team), I wish to formally invite you to an exciting edition of CVHUB Training/Workshop.
Theme for this training is: INVENTORY & POS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION.
During this training, you’ll learn how to effectively manage your business using a simplified ERP solution that manages your business effectively, and giving it a more professional look. This is the most simplified ERP solution in town and doesn’t require a university degree to understand.
The solution helps to synchronise your Inventory and Point of Sales (POS) for your daily business transaction. During the training, we’ll be introducing you to an inventory and POS software to effectively help manage your day-to-day business activities. The features of the inventory and POS applications are:
Ordering and Receiving
– Create purchase orders and email directly to vendors
– Maintain a database of customers and suppliers
– Set low-level warnings so you know when to reorder
– Update item quantities when orders are received
– Monitor and report stock levels, costs and averages
– View inventory levels by location, category or overall
– Product history shows when items were received or sold
– Import current inventory with a .csv file
– Scan in barcodes to add new items
– Add notes,URLs and photos to item descriptions
– Group items into categories for organised stock control
– Set sales units for items sold by weight or in bundles
– Integrates with other business programs to maintain inventory data across all aspects of your business
Manage Users and Locations
– Transfer stock between locations
– Web access allows users in different locations to log in
– Assign appropriate access levels to different users
– Mobile access to the program through the web interface (e.g., iPhone, Android)
– Manage multiple businesses simultaneously
Point of Sale (POS) Solution
This provides businesses with a cash register system that makes the checkout process quicker and more accurate. This is exactly similar to systems used in supermarkets, stores and pharmacy shops around.
– Records sales transactions quickly and easily
– Generates and prints professional looking receipts
– Supports receipt printers that use roll paper
– Works with touch screen terminals and barcode scanners eliminating the need for mouse or keyboard input
– Manages item pricing and offered discounts
– Reports to analyze sales by salesperson or by item
– Integrates with Inventoria to maintain inventory data and quantities across all aspects of your business
– Data backup/restore feature to keep data safe
– Installs and ready for printing in less than a minute
– Designed to be very easy to use for day-to-day operation
Benefits For Attendees:
Free Dr Web security Space 1Pc + 1yr
Free Installation of the Inventory & POS Apps on Your Laptop.
Free Breakfast & Lunch.
VENUE: 4, Pepple Street (FKI Plaza), Beside Zenith Bank, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.
Early Bird = ₦18,000.00
Payment at the venue = ₦25,000.00
Account Name – CVHUB4AFRICA
Account number – 6060374719
Bank – Fidelity Bank
Pls send the copy of your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Final Parting Word:
Whatever you have,You reproduce. Losers focuses on what they’re going through,Champions focuses on they’re going to.
For enquiries: please call 08080808585; 07032987578
Website : http://cvhub4africa.com